Entry Level Automotive Sales Consultant Job Opening
Start Your Automotive Sales Consultant Career with the Red Noland Auto Group in Colorado Springs
The Land Rover Colorado Springs is looking to hire Entry Level Automotive Sales Representatives and Professionals. We are a fast-growing group with over 45 years in the automotive retail industry and need multiple professionals who want to jump start their Sales Career. We have a very aggressive pay plans (base plus commission and bonuses) with paid training to continue to build our all-star team and we promote on performance, not tenure.
We have multiple immediate openings for our Land Rover dealership in Motor City, located just west of downtown Colorado Springs.
Automotive Sales Representatives Responsibilities:
- Establish personal goals that are consistent with dealership standards of productivity, and devise a strategy to meet those goals.
- Maintain knowledge of incoming inventory, features, accessories, etc., and how they benefit customers.
- Prospecting daily for potential customers; maintain consistent rapport with previously sold customers.
- Learn to assist clients in finding the vehicle that meets their needs; then leading them through the purchase process.
Automotive Sales Professional Requirements
- Outstanding communication skills both verbal and written.
- Professional appearance and outstanding work ethic.
- Great attitude with a high-energy personality.
- Superior customer service skills.
- A desire to work in a fun, fast paced, performance driven, environment.
- Self-starter and self-motivated.
- Ability to work well in a process-driven environment.
- Proficiency in modern technology, especially mobile devices and social media is preferred but not required.
- Retail Sales Experience preferred but not required.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred but not required.
*All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include: background checks, MVR, and drug testing in order to qualify for employment*
Automotive Sales Representative Compensation:
- Paid Salary During Training
- Industry Leading Pay Plans
- Huge Earning Potential
- Monthly Bonus Levels
- Sales Incentives
- Full Training & Support
- Fun Working Environment
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Coverage
- Life Insurance
- Paid Training
- 401k with Discretionary Employer Match
- Five Day Work Week
- Flexible Hours
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace. If you are in alignment with our values of integrity, transparency, professionalism and teamwork – Apply today or refer a qualified friend.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $36,000 to $100,000+ per year